Here’s your guide on Madden 23. Get the tips and control you will need to slide in Madden 23.
Now onto multiple platforms, you can play the newly released EA Sports Madden 23. It is perfect for the NFL series.
Compared to Madden 22, Madden 23 brings completely new changes, and the feature of football is still exciting. To win the game, you must know about the defence and offence, so in this Madden 23 guide, we will guide you about a move called the Slide, which even the best quarterbacks need to perform from time to time. So check out below how to Slide in Madden 23.
Guide on How to Slide in Madden 23 (Control, Tips & Tricks)
If you know the controls, doing Slide in the NFL game is not difficult. The important part you need to understand is when you need to slide into the game. You need to know when to perform this move because it is one of many used in football. First, check this how-to Slide in Madden 23.
Here’s a control of how to Slide in Madden 23 for Xbox and PS users.
- For Xbox Users – Double-tap the X button and make sure you do not hold it for long.
- For PS Users – Double-tap the Square button and make sure you do not hold it for long.
After the controls, you need to know when to hit a slide in NFL. When you hit a slide in NFL, it means the play is over. Now the opposition players cannot hit you with hard tackles without incurring penalties.
The Slide is most effective in protecting a player who lacks strength, but his other elements are good. Also, you can use it to avoid dropping the ball when a tackle hits you.
This is the guide on how to Slide in Madden 23. Above you will get the controls for Xbox and PS users.
- How To Get Sabito’s Mask In Project Slayers 2022 - September 29, 2022
- Jujutsu kaisen Season 2 New Teaser Released - September 28, 2022
- Levi Ackerman: How tall is Levi Ackerman, and How old is Levi Ackerman? - September 28, 2022